Greater than the Sum

David Roberts Art Foundation: Curators’ Series #10: Greater than the Sum
16th June 2017. London.

Diogo Evangelista, No Future in that Place, 2012 (detail).

Just a quick note from me to say that there won't be a new post from me on Artful Ambling this Monday. Instead, I've written an article for this is tomorrow, an online contemporary art magazine, reviewing the exhibition 'Greater than the Sum' at DRAF in London. It's the 10th iteration of their 'curator's series,' and the Portuguese institution Kunsthalle Lissabon have curated a show about friendship, kindness, and collaboration. If you want to read more of my thoughts, head on over to this is tomorrow. 


Celine Condorelli, The Double And The Half (to Avery Gordon), 2014. Courtesy of the artist. Artist Pension Trust London Collection. Amalia Pica, Joy in paperwork #148, 2016, Joy in paperwork #156, 2016 and Joy in paperwork #158, 2016.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

WHO AM I?

I'm Kaitlyn, an art professional, writer and noted em-dash enthusiast based between London and Oxford. I have many thoughts and a variety of opinions, none of which I can seem to keep to myself.